Innovation is our Drive. This has been the Joyce Foam Products philosophy for more than 50 years.
We’ve built our business on our skill to bring good ideas – products and processes – to market.
Here are 8 ways Joyce Foam Products have proven that innovation is our key business driver:
1. We were first in Australia to introduce Viscoelastic Memory Foam which provides a luxurious level of comfort, coupled with durability and eco-friendly production.
2. Innerform is our contour-shaped, solid foam mattress concept which further expanded the level of comfort for consumers.
3. Our Foam Compression Technology means storage and transportation of our foam is more convenient. The foam is pre-crushed, which means it maintains the same feel for the life of the foam.
4. Our use of revolutionary VPF technology means every one of our foam grades have passed the
rigorous GECA (Good Environment Choice Australia) certification test. As well as being a real win for the environment, VPF gives consumers increased confidence in our products and our retail customers a competitive edge.
5. Our Bedbug foam is a foam grade specifically designed to be resistant to bedbugs and to reduce the chance of infestation.
6. Joyce is the only Australian manufacturer of Reticulated Foams. Their quick-dry quality makes them perfect for use in leisure and outdoor furniture as well as many other applications.
7. We were the first in Australia to develop our own version of gel-infused memory foams, both liquid and particle gels. The result is a cooler, more comfortable mattress which helps distribute pressure more evenly and leads to a deeper sleep.
8. Our new Hygroflex–Indulge foam is the first of its kind in Australia to manage the twin challenges of temperature and humidity in one revolutionary foam grade.
Make innovation your competitive advantage. At Joyce, we believe it’s part of what makes us successful and what helps us provide you with the best products on the market.
Talk to us about how we can supply you with the most innovative foam products to support your business. Call your local Joyce representative on 1800 021 304 or email [email protected]
Image courtesy of Sira Anamwong at FreeDigitalPhotos.net