Joyce Foam Products has led the Australian industry with our commitment to clean, environmentally-conscious manufacturing.
We’re pleased to announce that Joyce’s parent company, Sheela Group, recently acquired Spanish company Interplasp. Interplasp is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of flexible polyurethane foam.
The acquisition will further enhance the Group’s reputation as one of the largest and most successful foam manufacturing organisations in the world. It also gives us the opportunity to share knowledge, resources and innovations on a global scale.
The worldwide use of ‘green’ VPF technology
Although our companies operate in very different markets, we share many of the same values. Like Joyce and Sheela, Interplasp uses the latest Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) technology. The Group shares a commitment to high environmental standards and using VPF is one of the many ways we put this into practice.
Here’s why VPF technology makes a significant contribution to the Group’s ability to produce a wider range of foams that exceed environmental standards for foam manufacturing globally:
- Virtually zero emissions
- No CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) which can have a negative greenhouse effect
- No auxiliary blowing agents – no methylene chloride or liquid carbon dioxide
- No acetone or pentene – VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound) that contribute to air pollution
- Exceeds Australasian and Global environmental regulations
- Outperforms all other conventional foams
- Allows the creation of unique materials that cannot be made through traditional manufacturing methods
Take a look at our VPF video to learn more about the production process and its benefits.
Why VPF technology is good news for our clients (and yours)
The use of VPF technology is one of the reasons why Joyce is the only Australian foam manufacturer to have 100% of products produced environmentally certified.
Using Joyce’s certified products gives your business a strategic advantage over competitors who haven’t made the commitment to higher standards.
Get in touch if you’d like to know more about how you can take advantage of our best-practice production methods. Contact our Customer Service team on 1800 021 304 or email [email protected].