It’s clear that the quality of our sleep has a profound impact on our lives. A bad night’s sleep can lead to indecisiveness at work or a dangerous, split-second distraction in busy traffic.
“The best night’s sleep” is always goal number one for the Joyce Foam Products development team. Their recent focus on a product which manages temperature and humidity has again produced another great result.
The latest premium foam Hygroflex – Indulge manages the twin challenges of temperature and humidity in one revolutionary foam grade.
Kathy Jack, General Manager – Sales and Marketing at Joyce Foam products explained:
“Hygroflex – Indulge is the first of its kind on the Australian market that gets closer to the ‘holy grail’ of bedding – an extremely comfortable foam that wraps around your shape, allowing your body heat to dissipate through the mattress.
It has the pressure relief properties of memory foams, without the heat.
It is extremely open and feels cool to touch, and will stay quite cool, helping to regulate the microclimate of the mattress. The temperature build up in Hygroflex – Indulge has been shown to be on average up to 1.5⁰C lower than memory foam. The result is a better quality sleep.”
And the advantages of this new foam don’t stop there!
- Provides excellent support and weight distribution
- Good quality sleep in all climates and seasons
- Offers good comfort levels for the body throughout the night whilst allowing for easy movement of the body on the mattress
- Dissipates heat throughout the night – feels cool to touch
- Durable and resilient
- Exceeds low VOC standards
- Outstanding hygrothermal properties – cool, comfortable support
- Ideal for all bedding products, pillows and mattresses
For your copy of the complete technical details of this revolutionary new foam, or to speak to your Joyce Foam Products sales representative or call 1800 021 304 or email [email protected]