VPF – Variable Pressure Foaming Technology – is by far the most revolutionary way to process polyurethane foam in the world.
It’s a big claim, but the benefits of VPF really add up:
– Virtually zero emissions
– No CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) which can have a negative greenhouse effect
– No auxiliary blowing agents – no methylene chloride or liquid carbon dioxide
– No acetone or pentene – VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound) that contribute to air pollution
– Exceeds Australasian and Global environmental regulations
– Outperforms all other conventional foams
This advanced process results in a better quality foam with outstanding environmental credentials that gives Joyce Foam products the ability to have GECA certification on all their foams.
VPF produces foam with a lower density and softer feel, not available on a conventional foam machine. Foams like Quiltec – a polyfibre replacement foam ideal for use in quilting layers of a mattress – are produced using VPF technology. Quiltec outperforms polyfibre as it has a resilience and durability that only high quality foam can offer. This increased comfort means a better night’s sleep and more satisfied end-users.
As well as our comfort foams, VPF innovation is used to make a range of higher density and harder foams, ideal for applications in the building, acoustics and flooring industries.
For the whole story, take a look at our new video which showcases how VPF works. http://www.joyce.com.au/foams/vpf. If you’d like a copy of the video let us know at [email protected] or call us on 1800 021 304 and we’ll load it up on a USB/memory stick.